Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tio Yee Lin I Am

















My name is Tio Yee Lin. I am currently pursuing BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HONS) ENTREPRENEURSHIP in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman located in Bandar Sungai Long, Kajang.




I usually log on www.google.com and www.yahoo.com . Both serve as competent search engine and enable the users to search for information, providing free e-mails services and etc. I usually read and send e-mails via these two sites. I can access to various information from the web sites from all around the world with just a click on the mouse. These two are the necessary websites that I would visit for school work as well as finding extra information.



Other than that, wikipedia.org is another pathway to obtain information from various fields. It is an “E-Encyclopedia” contributed and written by volunteers from all over the world. It shows many relevant pictures and diagrams that made me understand better.



www.thestar.com.my is a local newspaper provider. It enables to read instant and latest news. The most importantly, by reading newspaper online, we can reduce the usage of paper and it is environmental friendly!



dictionary.cambridge.org. The online dictionary is convenient, easy to access and the best of all, it is free of charge. It helps a lot when I come a cross words that I do not understand .The content of the dictionary is complete and the explanation is comprehensive .There are barely any words that could not be found here.



The site I visited the most is www.friendster.com. It is a site that enables the user to discover new friends via Internet social network and maintain profiles, music, photos and etc. I am able to communicate and keep in touch with friends which are located at different place.


My TOP FIVE INTERNET ACTIVITIES are reading e-newspapers, sending and receiving e-mails, browse and search for information, chat instantly with friends and family members.

No comments: