Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am Ng Yeik Feiy

My name is Ng Yeik Feiy. Now I am taking BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HONS) ENTREPRENEURSHIP in University Tunku Abdul Rahman. I am 23 years old and my hometown is Ipoh, Perak.

My hobbies are playing badminton and reading. Me and my friends play badminton once a week. We book a badminton court in Balakong every Thursday. We can relax ourselves when playing badminton. This can help us to pay more attention in the lecture and tutorial classes. Besides that, I also read books during my free time. I like horror and thriller novels.

The five websites that I visited the most are www.yahoo.com, www.google.com, www.sinchew.com.my, www.nanyang.com.my and www.tribalwars.net . I use Yahoo and Google websites to search information. Sometimes, I need to use the search engine to search some information for my assignments. On the other hands, I read the latest news from Sinchew and Nanyang websites. These two websites provide me the latest news in Malaysia and the other countries. The last website is for me to play online game. It is a strategy game and is good for teenagers.

No comments: